Victoria Gotti is a Popular American television personality, writer, and the daughter of the Criminal boss John Gotti.
She is best known for her role in the reality TV show “Growing Up Gotti,” which documented the lives of her and her three sons.
Victoria Gotti Wikipedia
|Date of Birth
|Brooklyn, New York
Victoria Gotti Wiki/Biography
She was born on November 27, 1962, in Brooklyn, New York. She is also an American author and media personality.
She become popular after her association with the infamous Gambino crime family, led by her father, John Gotti, also known as the “Teflon Don.”
She has beautiful blue eyes and blonde hair. Her body measurements are 32-28-36.
She is a popular fashion icon in the world.
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Victoria Gotti was born into a family deeply involved in organized crime. Her father name is John Gotti, was an influential figure in the Gambino crime family,
and her mother’s name is Victoria DiGiorgio.
Her sibling’s names are Angel Gotti, Frank Gotti, Peter Gotti, Jr., John A. Gotti.
Victoria Gotti was married to Carmine Agnello who is a successful businessman.
However, the couple divorced in 2002.
She has three sons John Gotti Agnello, Carmine Gotti Agnello, Frank Gotti Agnello.
Later, she found love again and married writer and entrepreneur, Edward Garofalo Jr.
She was popular as a writer and published several books, including “The Senator’s Daughter,” “I’ll Be Watching You,””Women and Mitral Valve Prolapse” and “This Family of Mine.”
Her books shed light on her personal experiences and offer a glimpse into the workings of the mafia lifestyle.
She has made numerous television appearances, contributing her insights into crime and her unique perspective on life.
She has a beautiful luxurious and comfortable house.
Victoria Gotti’s successful career as an author and media personality has undoubtedly contributed to her substantial net worth. Her net worth is approximately 2 Million Dollars.
- Victoria Gotti’s father was a popular boss of the Gambino crime family from 1985 to 2002.
- She survived breast cancer, becoming an advocate for early detection and raising awareness about the disease.
- She appeared on the reality TV show “Growing Up Gotti,” which showcased her life as a mother and her family dynamics.
Victoria Gotti Books List
1. “The Senator’s Daughter”: She writes about the suspense and family secrets, exploring the life of a senator’s daughter entangled in a web of corruption and danger.
2. “I’ll Be Watching You”: A suspenseful thriller.
3. “This Family of Mine”: She shares heartfelt stories and anecdotes about her family, providing readers with a unique glimpse into the Gotti dynasty and the challenges they faced.
4. “Superstar”: She writes about balancing her personal and professional aspirations.
5. “Women and Mitral Valve Prolapse”: This non-fiction book, co-authored by Victoria Gotti, sheds light on the medical condition known as Mitral Valve Prolapse (MVP).