Nicolette Scorsese is an American actress best known for her roles in popular films such as “Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation” (1989) and “Boxing Helena” (1993).
She has also made notable appearances in TV series like “NYPD Blue” (1993).
Nicolette Scorsese Wikipedia
|Date of Birth||6-01-1954|
|Born at||United States|
|Net Worth||5 Million Dollars.|
|Husband Name||Jellybean Benitez, Antonio Sabàto Jr., Sean Penn, and Billy Duffy|
Nicolette Scorsese Wiki/Biography
Nicolette Scorsese was born on January 6, 1954.
She was born in the United States. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn.
Her height of approximately 5’10” and her weight is 60 kg.
His eyes color is blue and his hair color is brown.
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
She has been in relations with different individuals such as Jellybean Benitez,
Antonio Sabàto Jr.,
Sean Penn, and Billy Duffy.
She started her career as a model and then goes into acting. She made her television debut in “The A-Team” to her appearances in popular TV series like “NYPD Blue,”.
Nicolette also appears in notable roles in films such as “Perfect Victims” and “National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation.”
|Favorite Vehicle||Mercedez Car|
|Favorite Actor||Keanu Reeves and Tom Cruise|
|Favorite Actress||Kristina Stewart|
|Favorite Movies||Pulp Fiction (1994), Uncut Gems (2019)|
|Favorite Color||Black, White|
Here is a list of movies:
- National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation (1989) – Role: Mary
- Perfect Victims (1988) – Role: Melissa Cody
- Boxing Helena (1993) – Role: Woman in Elevator
- Aspen Extreme (1993) – Role: Après Skier
- Girls in Prison (1994) – Role: Gloria
- The Ultimate Lie (1996) – Role: Lisa
- Lone Greasers (1998) – Role: Mrs. Fitz
- The Waiter (1998) – Role: Heather
- Two and a Half Deaths (2002) – Role: Model
- Lust & Lies (2009) – Role: Aunt Lillian