Bella Ramsey’s started her career in the Television industry. She played the role of Lyanna Mormont in the television series named “Game of Thrones,”.
The show aired from 2016 to 2019. She portrayed the character of the fierce and wise young Lady of Bear Island.
Bella Ramsey Wiki/Biography
Bella Ramsey, whose full name is Isabella May Ramsey, was born in Nottingham, England. She was born on 30 September 2003.
She has a passion for acting from a very young age. Her Zodiac Sign is a Libra.
She has an height of 5 feet 3 inches (160 cm) and 65 kg.
She has a beautiful figure with 34-28-36.
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Despite her fame, Bella Ramsey has managed to keep her personal life private. Her family is very supportive during her career.
Her father’s name is Alex Ramsey who is a famous director and her mother’s name is not available to the public.
She also has a sister with whom she shares a close bond.
She is currently not dating anyone.
Her breakthrough time came in 2016 when she got the role of Lyanna Mormont in the popular television series “Game of Thrones.”
Her portrayal of the fierce and formidable Lady of Bear Island earned her widespread recognition and accolades from both fans and critics alike.
Following her success in “Game of Thrones,” Bella continued to shine in various projects. Notably, she gives her voice to the beloved character Hilda in the animated series of the same name.
Her performance in “Hilda” further cemented her position as a talented actress with a bright future ahead.
She was also featured in The Hollywood Reporter movie.
Her portrayal of Lyanna Mormont earned her a Young Artist Award for Best Performance in a TV Series.
She give exceptional voice acting in “Hilda” which garnered her a nomination for a Behind the Voice Actors Award.
She doesn’t have any tattoos on her body.
|Favorite Movie||“The Lord of the Rings” trilogy|
|Favorite Book||“To Kill a Mockingbird” by Harper Lee|
|Favorite Actor||Tom Cruise|
|Favorite Actress||Emma Watson|
|Favorite Director||David Benioff; D. B. Weiss|
|Favorite Destination||New Zealand|
Salary & Net Worth
It is evident that Bella Ramsey’s talent and growing success have significantly contributed to her net worth.
As of the latest estimates, her net worth is estimated to be in the range of several 5 million dollars.
- Bella Ramsey is multitalented and can play the piano and guitar.
- She is an advocate for environmental issues and actively supports various conservation initiatives.
- Despite her young age, Bella Ramsey’s maturity and professionalism on set have earned her praise from directors and co-stars alike.
- She has worked with actors and directors, including Kit Harington, Sophie Turner, Miguel Sapochnik, and David Nutter.
- She has also appeared in The Envelope Drama Roundtable.
- She starred as Mildred Hubble in the popular children’s television series “The Worst Witch”.
TV Series and Movies
1. Game of Thrones (2016-2019) – She gains popularity for her role as Lyanna Mormont, the young leader of House Mormont.
2. The Worst Witch (2017-2019) – Bella starred as Mildred Hubble, a young witch attending Miss Cackle’s Academy for Witches, in this popular children’s television series.
3. Hilda (2018-2020) – Bella lent her voice to the titular character Hilda in this animated series, based on the graphic novel series by Luke Pearson.
4. The Mandalorian (2020) – Bella appeared in the second season of this highly acclaimed Star Wars series, portraying the character of Egroeg.
1. Eleftheria (2017) – Bella Ramsey played the character Ellie in this short film that tells the story of a teenage girl’s journey to self-discovery.
- Carla Diab Biography
- Paula Harwood Biography
- Robin Christensen-Roussimoff Biography
- David Harbour Biography